- In the Triune God - The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ is Fully God and Fully Man
- The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person
- All Scripture is Given by Inspiration of God
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of Salvation
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men
- It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- The Lord is restoring the Church to the Love, Unity, Purity, and Power of the Early Church
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ
- In water baptism, and observance of the Lord's supper
FREE (Isaiah 58:6)
EQUIP (Ephesians 4:12)
& MOBILIZE (Jeremiah 51:27)
the local church, the local youth worker and the local youth lead by the Word of God, empowered by the Holy Spirit, while developing one relationship at a time.
We take steps to fulfill our vision of freeing, equipping and mobilizing a generation for the Kings return by,
& EMPOWERING (networking/training)
this generation by walking with them, their local churches, para-church ministries and any other identity that desires the same or similar vision burned by God has. We do this by being a one stop Source/Outlet for Youth, local churches, their ministries and para-church ministries.
Our values are to do ministry, at a
HIGH QUALITY (Exodus 27:20)
- what we do unto God, we are to do it "well"
- we want to fulfill our calling and maximize the use of our gifts
- the movement of God began in the local Church and will end in the local Church
by building relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ, face to face lifestyle, doing life together, and networking believers together to unify His Bride.